I need to unpack; restock my kitchen and fridge; have my broken mobile phone repaired; get over jetlag, and brave a mountain of work in my office.
But the burning question that I have to resolve before any of that can be done is:
The yarn: Brooks Farm Mas Acero (Worsted, wool-silk-rayon, approx 1650 yards)
Am leaning towards the Top, but the Lady sweater keeps drawing me back, and I am going back and forth.
1) Which one to make with this yarn?
2) Will the Lady sweater require a lot of mods to fit my dimensions, and will it look ok on my frame?
3) Is the Sidelines top worth the change in gauge and the maths required (it’s for DK yarn)?
4) Which one will show off the slightly variegated yarn better, and hold the silk-wool-rayon blend better?
5) I already have a lot of stuff in this colourway, and is reminding me of my Ogee Tunic. Should I be selling or trading in this yarn for something else on Ravelry?